Aircel, one of the largest Mobile Service Operator of India has good reputation and goodwill in the market. As people were demanding 3G services in India, many companies have started providing 3G services and so did Aircel by introducing different plans considering that every class of users can avail this service.
Basically, we can broadly divide 3G plans of Aircel into 2 categories. These are Plans for Mobile Subscribers and plans for USB Data Card Subscribers. Plans for Mobile Subscribers can further be divided into two categories which are only data plans and combo plans. The complete details i.e. speed, validity and charges of all the plans are mentioned here.
3G Plans for Mobile Subscribers – (Only Data Plans)
- Daily Pack: Daily pack is the cheapest data plan offered by Aircel to its users. Users are charged only Rs 7 for this pack and in return they get 8MB of data. This pack is valid for only 1 day which means only the day when you recharge this plan.
- 3 Day Pack: As the name speaks “3 Day Pack”, this plan is valid for 3 days after recharge. In this plan, users get 25MB of data for 3G services. User is charged only Rs 22 for availing this plan.
- Student Pack: In student pack, users are offered 100MB of data which is valid for 30 days. It costs users Rs 92 at the time of subscribing to this pack. Benefit of subscribing this pack or plans which costs higher is that users get 3.6Mbps speed which is not allowed in “Daily Pack” or “3 Day Pack”.
- Executive Pack: Users are offered 250MB in this pack after charging Rs 202. This plan is valid for 30 days from the date of recharge.
- Professional Pack: Professional pack costs Rs 602 and provides 1024MB in return to the subscribers. Validity of this plan is 30 days.
- Super Professional Pack: This is the most expensive 3G data plan individually. It costs Rs 975 but is worth because users get 2500MB of data, speed offered is 7.2Mbps and it is valid for 30 days.
It should be noted that all the above mentioned plans offers games and music for free. Adding to it, if users finish the allowed data then they are charged 3p/10kb for additional data.
- Rs 132 Plan: This plans costs Rs 132 and users get 75MB of data along with 50 local and 50 STD minutes. Adding to it, allowed is 100 local and national SMS.
- Rs 252 Plan: Data allowed in this plan is 150MB and users get 250 local and national SMS. Along with this, 100 local and 100 STD minutes is allowed.
- Rs 502 plan: 200 local minutes, 200 national minutes and 250 local and national SMS is offered in this plan along with 350MB data.
- Rs 802 Plan: 1024MB data along with 250 local, national minutes and 500 local and national SMS is offered.
- Rs 1502 Plan: 1000 local and national SMS, 500 local and 500 STD minutes are provided in this pack along with 3GB data.
Validity of all the combo packs is 30 days only and speed allowed is 3.6MBPS except Rs 1502 plan (it provides 7.2MBPS speed).
Plans for USB Data Card Subscribers
- Rs 505 Plan: This plan provides 550MB of data to the users.
- Rs. 750 Plan: 1536MB of data is offered to the subscribers in this plan.
- Rs 1275 Plan: This is an unlimited plan which means that unlimited data is allowed to subscribers.
Speed of all the USB data card plans is 3.6MBPS and all these plans are valid for 30 days.